Website Design and Development Proposal and Scope of Work
For: Suffield Players
Presented by: Jarrod “Jay” Skeggs – The Web Dude
November 15, 2022
Needs & Problems
Presently, Suffield Players, a nonprofit theater company has an old website that they would like to use as an archive / historical site. Suffield Players would like to create a new website that will be used more for marketing, event management and ticket sales. The current website is out of date and is managed by a single point of contact (single point of failure). The new website should be managed by multiple members of the Suffield Players to ensure that the organization can operate efficiently should any managing members exit either voluntarily or involuntarily.
Needs for the new Suffiled Players website:
- Events Management
- Online Ticket Booking
- Donation Capability
- Standard Marketing Information
- Email Marketing
- Email Notifications for sales
In order to address the existing needs and problems for Suffiled Players, the solutions below should be considered and implemented as soon as possible.
- WordPress Website
- Ticketing Booking solution
- Donation system
- Robust and secure website hosting
As part of the overall solution, The Web Dude will deliver the following for Suffield Players.
- Newly designed website that adheres to modern standards for both user experience and website visitor conversion
- Business grade Managed Hosting Service that will scale as needed as Suffield Players grows and increases sales.
- Website Page Details
- Upcoming Shows
- Show Details
- Box Office
- Ticket Booking
- Donate / Support
- Become a Sponsor
- Contact Confirmation
- Terms of Service
- Refund Policy
Things or services not included in this scope of work:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
- Design or development of logos or other specialty graphic assets
- Support Licenses for premium plugins such as Ticket Booking, Donations, etc. (These are quoted seperately and will be billed annually).
The website design and development process will follow the steps outlined below:
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website functionality testing
- Website Launch
Soft Cost Breakdown & Discounts
Soft Cost Options Breakdown & Discounts
Hard Cost Breakdown & Discounts
- Secure hosting for the website
- Administration of all software updates
- Daily backups of all website files and database
- SSL Certificate for secure transactions
- Notification deliverability service
Hard Cost Options Breakdown & Discounts
Website Design Project FeeOne-time project fee
- This is based on the scope of work outlined in the sections above. This is a one-time fee.
- Payment terms for the project fee are 50% payment in advance and the remaining 50% payment upon completion.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
Annual Hard CostsSoftware & Support
- Ticket Booking Software annual cost
- Donation System Software annual cost
- MailPoet email marketing software
- Annual Hard Costs are invoiced at the time of the initial project deposit.
Managed Website HostingHosting & Maintenance
- Website hosting
- Website File and Database backups daily
- SSL Security Cerftificate
- Server Level Caching
- Website Firewall via .htaccess
- Server Level security scanning
- Managed updates of plugins, themes and WordPress core
- Managed Website Hosting & Maintenance is invoiced at the time of the initial project deposit.
To accept this proposal, be sure to check the box below and enter your Digital Signature indicating that you agree to the proposal and scope of work.
"*" indicates required fields