Website Design and Development Proposal and Scope of Work
For: Bouchard Farms
Presented by: Jarrod “Jay” Skeggs – The Web Dude
October 14, 2022
Bouchard Farms needs an updated, professionally designed website that will present who they are and the different business interests that they are involved in.
The website should serve to bring important information about Bouchard Farms to the Community, Non Profits and Governmental entities that Bouchard Farms works and interfaces with.
The website should serve visitors in a manner to both dispense information as well as collect information from visitors in order to help streamline and/or intiate certain business transactions and dealings.
In order to address the website needs for Green Fern Advertising, LLC, the solutions below should be considered and implemented.
- WordPress Website
- Managed Website Hosting & Maintenance
- Form submission deliverability management & routing.
As part of the overall solution, The Web Dude will deliver the following for Bouchard Farms.
- Newly designed website that adheres to modern standards for both user experience and website visitor conversion
- Business grade Managed Hosting & Maintenance Service that will scale as needed as Bouchard Farms scales and grows.
- Website Page Details
- Home – Lead with the aerial video when available but use existing imagery at present. We should use this page to inform on a high level the business interests that Bouchard Farms is involved in and funnel visitors accordingly.
- Bouchard Foundation – Existing content & logo should be used. We should also add / include information about how donors can give. We should also include 2 to 3 testimonials from Bouchard Foundation recipients if you can acquire these. This will help exhibit that donations are being put to use.
- Green Fern Advertising – Existing content & logo can be used. We should also include the map graphic that we are using over on greenfernadvertising.com. We will also use a call to action section to link directly to the GFA website.
- Historic Nunn Farm – If possible, it would be ideal to publish the history of the farm, even if a brief few paragraphs. Be sure to include any significant evetns that occured on the farm. We will utilize the existing photos and this page will have it’s own “rustic” identity.
- Property Development – We should utilize the master, phasing and mixed use plans to make it more quickly visual for visitors to get a feel for the development that will be occuring. We’ll also utilize a contact form for interested parties to make contact.
- Property Rentals
- Residential (To include link to Credit and Background check consent forms. To include Rental Application Form which can be completed and submitted directly from website)
- Mission and Vision – Existing content can be used
- The Veggie Patch – Existing content and logo can be used. We will also include an inquiry / availability request form on this page.
- Contact Confirmation
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- Refund Policy
Things or services not included in this scope of work:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
- Design or development of logos or other specialty graphic assets
- All photography to be supplied by Bouchard Fams.
Process & Timeline
The website design and development process will follow the steps outlined below:
- Project engagement
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website functionality testing
- Website Launch
- Project shall commence upon receipt of 50% project deposit
- Project shall be completed within 45 business days after commencement
Website Design Project FeeOne-time project fee
- This is based on the scope of work outlined in the sections above. This is a one-time fee.
- Payment terms for the project fee are 50% payment in advance and the remaining 50% payment upon completion.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
Managed Website HostingAnnual Fee
- Website hosting
- Website File and Database backups daily
- SSL Security Cerftificate
- Server Level Caching
- Website Firewall via .htaccess
- Server Level security scanning
- Managed updates of plugins, themes and WordPress core
- Managed Website Hosting will be billed along with the initial project deposit as a separate line item. Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
To accept this proposal, be sure to check the box below and enter your Digital Signature indicating that you agree to the proposal and scope of work.
"*" indicates required fields