Website Design and Development Proposal and Scope of Work
For: Krina Patel / SourceRock
Presented by: Jarrod “Jay” Skeggs – The Web Dude
February 2, 2024
SourceRock is a new Procurement as a Service (PaaS) business whose service is to help clients by empowering their organizations to optimize vendor relationships, streamline renewals, foster innovation through RFP development, and drive cost efficiencies for sustainable growth.
Being a brand new business, the first major hurdle is to get positioned with a simplistic website that will lend credbility to the new business and provide opportunity for website visitors to inquire about how SourceRock can help them.
SourceRock offers a proprietary Technology Procurement Managed Service that is unique to the technology procurement marketplace and this website must reflect this with the content that is used to communicate this uniqueness.
In order to address the existing needs and problems for SourceRock , the solutions below should be considered and implemented as soon as possible.
- Implement a fresh modern and professional website design representative of the unique service provided by SourceRock.
- As part of the overall design, implement lead collection forms in a way that makes it easy for visitors to express interest.
- As part of the overall design, include permanent, “sticky”, page header that includes the SourceRock phone number and email address.
- Search Engine Optimization configuration and submittal.
As part of the overall solutions mentioned, The Web Dude will deliver the following for SourceRock.
One Pager Approach with the following sections:
- Home Page – this should help visitors understand that SourceRock provides a proprietary TPMS (Technology Procurement Managedd Service) without tipping the playing hand to prevent competitors from trying to also leverage the TPMS that SourceRock is using.
- Position the Workstreams blurbs in a grid pattern that will eventually link directly to corresponding pages with more in-depth details, benefits and calls-to-action in order to encourage visitors to complete lead capture forms.
- About Us – description of the who, what, when, where and why of SourceRock
- Contact – Lead capture form for visitors to express interest in learning more about how SourceRock can help.
The website design and development process will follow the steps outlined below:
- Research top competitors strategies and approaches
- Research website visitors expectations
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website functionality testing
- Website Launch
Timeframe for completion of this project is estimated to be 15 business days. Content and logo provided by SourceRock will be used to fill and complete the Home page content.
This is contingent upon SourceRock providing all necessary content, imagery, or other assets to be utilized on the website.
We can source stock imagery related to technology procurement but in the event that SourceRock desires different imagery, SourceRock will be responsible for mining for and providing said imagery.
Website Design Project FeeOne-time project fee
- This is based on the scope of work outlined in the sections above. This is a one-time fee.
- Payment terms for the project fee are 50% payment in advance and the remaining 50% payment upon completion.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
Managed Website HostingAnnual Option
- Website hosting
- Website File and Database backups daily
- SSL Security Cerftificate
- Server Level Caching
- Website Firewall via .htaccess
- Server Level security scanning
- Managed updates of plugins, themes and WordPress core
- Annual Domain Name Renewal (if registered through The Web Dude)
- NOTE: Managed Website Hosting is invoiced in tandem and due with the 50% advance project fee payment.
To accept this proposal, be sure to check the box below and enter your Digital Signature indicating that you agree to the proposal and scope of work.
"*" indicates required fields