Website Design and Development Proposal and Scope of Work
For: Letter Ninjas
Presented by: Jarrod “Jay” Skeggs – The Web Dude
January 26, 2022
Presently, Letter Ninjas is a brand new business in need of a website to attract new business, help prospects understand what they offer and get them through the committment and sign up process.
There needs to be a simple order portal for customers to select from package offerings.
Eventually, letter Ninjas will also provide lists.
In order to address the existing needs and problems for Letter Ninjas, the solutions below should be considered and implemented as soon as possible.
- WordPress Website
- Form Driven “Get a Quote” System
As part of the overall solution, The Web Dude will deliver the following for Letter Ninjas.
- Newly designed website that adheres to modern standards for both user experience and website visitor conversion
- Business grade Managed Hosting & Maintenance Service that will scale as needed as Letter Ninjas grows and increases sales.
- Website Page Details
- Contact Confirmation
- Terms of Service
- Refund Policy
- Logo Design
Things or services not included in this scope of work:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Hosting (website to be hosted on the Kinsta account held by GoMedia)
The website design and development process will follow the steps outlined below:
- Research top competitors strategies and approaches
- Research website visitors expectations
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website functionality testing
- Website Launch
Website Design Project FeeOne-time project fee
- This is based on the scope of work outlined in the sections above. This is a one-time fee.
- Payment terms for the project fee are 50% payment in advance and the remaining 50% payment upon completion.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
Managed Website MaintenanceAnnual Fee
- Website File and Database backups daily
- SSL Security Cerftificate
- Server Level Caching
- Server Level security scanning
- Managed updates of plugins, themes and WordPress core
Website Design Project Fee Accepted by Jim Tannehill via payment of deposit on Invoice #2157 on March 7, 2022 at 5:42 PM EDT
Managed Website Maintenance :: Pending Acceptance