Website Design Proposal and Scope of Work
For: Martin Latsis – Custom Closets & Frameless Shower Doors
Presented by: Jarrod “Jay” Skeggs – The Web Dude
September 22, 2023
About The Web Dude
Custom Closets & Frameless Shower Door Website Needs
In an effort to leverage the 300K to 500K home remodel market, Martin has decided to also take a Direct to Consumer approach focused around Custom Closets and Frameless Shower Doors.
Desired Website Goals & Outcomes
- Modern website design that lines up with current industry standards for Custom Closet providers.
- Establishing credibility through:
- Display of past project photos
- In Business Since 2007 statement
- Customer Testimonials / Reviews as they become available
- Collecting contact information quickly and easily from website lead capture forms.
- Receiving phone calls from website visitors who are interested in Custom Closets or Frameless Shower Doors
In order to address the website issues and needs for the direct to consumer Custom Closets and Frameless Shower Doors business, the following strategies should be implemented as soon as possible.
- Establish a professional Website
- The Web Dude Managed Website Hosting & Maintenance
- Consideration of Google AdWords strategy to generate qualified website traffic and subsequent leads.
- Website that adheres to modern standards for both user experience and website visitor conversion.
- Website design will be in line with industry standards for Custom Closet providers including lead capture mechanisms, galleries and overall positioning.
- Business grade Managed Website Hosting and Maintenance Service to ensure the website is secure and fully operational.
- Font Based Logo which can be used across all marketing media.
- Website Page Details
- Custom Closets
- Positioning verbiage
- Lead Capture Form
- Framelsss Shower Doors
- Positioning verbiage
- Lead Capture Form
- Contact Confirmation (All visitors will land here after submitting lead capture form regardless of what page they submit from)
- Terms of Service
Things or services not included in this scope of work:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
- Design or development of specialty graphic assets
- Photography or videography or other desired visuals to be used on the website.
Process & Timeline
The website design and development process will follow the steps outlined below:
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website functionality testing
- Website Launch
The timeline for design, development and deployment of the website will be:
- Design: 10 business days following project commencement.
- Design Revisions / Changes, if necessary, 10 business days following revisions requests.
- Completed Design: 10 business days following Design Revisions delivery.
- Completed Development: 5 business days following Design Revisions delivery.
- Testing: 2 business days following Completed Development.
- Launch: 2 business days following Testing completion.
- Post Launch testing: Immediately following launch.
Statement of Ownership
All future work performed by The Web Dude for the Martin Latsis and/or the newly founded Custom Closet and Frameless Shower Door business website becomes property of the Martin Latsis and/or the newly founded Custom Closet and Frameless Shower Door business upon completion and payment in full if the work requires payment.
If desired, The Web Dude will provide a copy of all website files and databases on either a regular basis or on a by request basis for Martin Latsis and/or the newly founded Custom Closet and Frameless Shower Door business.
Website Desgin & Development Investment
Website Design Project FeeOne-time project fee
- This is based on the scope of work outlined in the sections above. This is a one-time fee.
- Payment terms for the project fee are 50% payment in advance and the remaining 50% payment upon completion.
- All work performed by The Web Dude for the website redesign and future additions shall become property of Martin Latsis and/or the newly founded Custom Closet and Frameless Shower Door business upon completion and payment in full.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee of $168.18.
Managed Website Hosting & MaintenanceAnnual Plan
- Managed Website Hosting
- Website File and Database backups daily
- SSL Security Cerftificate
- Security Scans Daily
- Managed updates of plugins, themes and WordPress core (Backup / Apply Updates / Test > Approve or Restore)
- Managed Hosting & Maintenance can be paid on a monthly basis at a rate of $59/month. Autopayment by Credit/Debit Card is required. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee of $3.14/payment.
- Annual Website Maintenance will be billed with the initial project deposit. Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee of $21.10.
Google AdWords Services
Pay Per Click Strategy
Pay per click simply means that you only pay if someone actually clicks on your Ad in the Google Search Results. This is the most cost effective strategy for new businesses.
Broad Match Keyword Strategy
This simply means that when a prospect performs a search that their search term does not have to exactly match your purchased keywords. For example: We may choose to focus on the keywords “Custom Closets Flowery Branch” but if someone searches Google using the keywords “Custom Closet Provider near Flowery Branch” then your ad is likely to appear in the ad rotation.
Recommended Daily Ad Spend
$15 – $20 per day – this is flexible, but overall based on the competition should be a good starting point.
Recommended Keywords / Phrases
Custom Closets Flowery Branch
Custom Closets Braselton
Custom Closets Chateau Elan
Custom Closets Hoschton
Custom Closets Gainesville GA
Custom Closets Jefferson
Custom Closets Cumming
Custom Closets Hall County
Custom Closets Jackson
Custom Closets Forsyth
Shower Doors Flowery Branch
Shower Doors Braselton
Shower Doors Chateau Elan
Shower Doors Hoschton
Shower Doors Gainesville GA
Shower Doors Jefferson
Shower Doors Cumming
Shower Doors Hall County
Shower Doors Jackson
Shower Doors Forsyth
Google AdWords Setup FeeOne-time fee
- Includes establishement of Google AdWords Account.
- Ad Campaign set up for Custom Closets
- Ad Campaign set up for Shower Doors
- Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee of $34.61.
- + AdWords Setup Fee will be billed upon completion of set up. Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check.
- Client is responsible for paying for Ads directly to Google by Credit or Debit card which will be autobilled by Google on a monthly basis.
Google AdWords Management & OptimizationQuarterly
- Recommended daily spend of $15 – $20 x 30 = $450 – $600/month
- 30% of ad spend = $135 – $180/month
- Weekly Ad Campaign Optimization
- Weekly Ad Campaign Keyword Additions / Deletions
- Payment may be made quarterly by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
- AdWords Management & Optimization will be billed quarterly beginning at the end of the first quarter of ad spend. Payment may be made by Credit Card or Company Check. Credit Card payments are subject to a conveninece fee.
- + Client is responsible for paying for Ads directly to Google by Credit or Debit card which will be autobilled by Google on a monthly basis.
"*" indicates required fields